Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Thursday, March 31, 2005

School's Out For...?

School's out for spring?...summer?...winter? I can't quite figure out in this Canadian weather.

On the bright side of things I got two assignments back already - one I handed in two days ago. Well, I got an 81.5 (A) on the slipshod essay I wrote about Brome Abraham and Isaac. So much was left unexplained in that paper, to be honest, of course the original mark was a (79.5) B+ but I got a bonus for handing it in early. Overall, I ended the course with an 81 (A) - no complaints. But glad it's over.

The other essay for Art History - for which I wrote the exam today as well - that Viv wrote for me (yes, yes, say all you want) I got back. I received a 'B' grade, which leaves me with either a B or B+ average - something I don't think I deserve in light of how much work Viv has done to help me get through this course. Oh well, it's over.

My next exam - Shakespeare - is scheduled for Wednesday at 2:00 to 5:00 pm. To study I plan on re-reading as many as plays I can - hoping to make connections now that I've grasped the basic concepts of each play. I'll be getting back my other half-assed, half-finished essay on the ghost in Hamlet after the exam. The only thing I have in my favour is perhaps the originality of my approach or stance - at least I hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home