Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

International Women's Day

Since I have been rather lackadaisical in publishing blog entries, I wish to set the records straight. I am a person of my word, and contrary to late popular belief, am a person who is determined. My academic life is important to me, however I should now like to thank all the beautiful women in my life who have brought me this far. Best Wishes to all of them, including my girlfriend Viv who is now a published poet! Congratulations to her, and I have my signed copy for when she becomes famous.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vixen said...

Sorry I took off so quickly today hun. I just managed to catch my bus. Hope you had a further insightful talk with Jeremy.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home