Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, February 21, 2005

Till Death Do Us Part

I am proud to say that Vivian and I are celebrating our third anniversary today. Hooray! For three years now, we've been together - more passionately in love as the days go by. What a feat it is for both of us, to have walked this one true and narrow path where few dare to tread. A proud moment, indeed! I've never known a woman as smart and passionate and beautiful as her. My life has been enriched by her very presence, let alone her tender wit, love, and care. So today's entry is dedicated to that sweet lady of mine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vixen said...

Darling, as sweet as ever you have been. I hope you've enjoyed the past years, and our celebration of this year.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home