Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Temporary Dwellings

A short update: the house is up for sale. A visitor has already come to view the house - late in the evening even though the listing was just put on the market today - and the realtors have scheduled an open house for this upcoming Sunday, also. Looks like I'll have to find a place of my own to live soon, perhaps even sooner than I hoped. What available time I have now I'll be spending searching for a temporary dwelling to abide in, or if my fiancée and I can manage it, even better, a place for us to live.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home