Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Feast of Booths

Over the past week, including last weekend, truly, I couldn't think of something worthwhile to write on this blog. And I'm heading up to Collingwood with my fiancée anon Friday night from work, to spend the apt Thanksgiving long weekend celebrating with family, friends and churchgoers the start of the Feast of Booths (Tabernacles). Last year, due to the grave demands of fourth-year university, I had decided not to attend the Feast of Booths. This year, I'm looking forward to spending personal and social time with my fiancée, as well as our mutual friends, recuperating from the scarring lives of bosses, supervisors, co-workers and inebriated customers from the bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home