Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Friday, June 02, 2006

The Corporation and the Heretic

Know what I'm good at?

Getting abruptly dismissed from a bureaucratic corporation, like KFC, and now Chapters, due to "insubordination." Well, KFC, that's a whole other story, or several--I once worked with a manager who, while I was working under her, willingly conspired as an accessory to her now dead, lecherous (pedophiliac) husband's murdering and disposing of the bodies of two Meadowvale teens. She was caught trying to eliminate all traces of evidence linking her husband with the nearly unsolved mystery.

But that has nothing to do with why I was dismissed. (Sounds like a John Grisham movie recently aired on TV)

As for Chapters, well, I begged to differ with our new tyrannical manager in writing and got caught in the act. Sounds Greek to me ... (come on, this reference is easy). Stupid? Yes. Regrettable? No. I have a full-time job elsewhere with better hours, better wages and better opportunities.

Since I don't have to work tonight at Chapters, instead I'm heading out shortly to watch the movie Over The Hedge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home