Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Anansi Boys

Yes, it seems I've become one of those 9-5 individuals (except I work 8:00 to 4:30) who are always struggling (or just too pooped) to be active following work. Since my first day of the weekday grind I've been rather lethargic, if not lackadaiscal, aside from the usual reading (Neil Gaiman's new book Anansi Boys) and loafing in front of the television watching shows like House, Survivor, Amazing Race, American Idol, when I'm not, occasionally, like tonight, over at the Vixen's Den, slaking over an entire channel like The Food Network. Though I'm persevering, striving quite tenaciously to spend as much time with Vivian, trying to maintain some good, old habits, and adapt at the same time, it's going to take a while to acclimatize to this new way.

That's about it for tonight. I'm heading off to bed in an hour or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home