Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

After seeing my grades, a bit surprised considering how little I was in class, and something of a startling turn of events - I realize I spend too much time dawdling in front of the computer. If I am not wasting time, visiting unnecessary, mindless, amusing sites to blow time, I am sitting here thinking of something to write for this blog on a daily basis. This is not my grand reflection after a magnificent weekend at Vivian's, but more of an advanced warning. This is a notice that I will likely not be posting daily for the rest of the summer - not that anyone eagerly awaits these posts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vixen said...

But I do expect daily posts! :(

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home