Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Independence and Partition

Finished my last exam today. It wasn't that hard, though I won't say I aced it. Got back my last essay for South Asian Lit. class that I wrote on R.K. Narayan's Swami and Friends: B+ (78). Overall I think my grades improved as the course progressed - so I'll probably end up with a B+ average.

As my third year comes to an end, I will be working all the time - I start my second job tonight working the evening shift at my mother's workplace. Otherwise I have a 2 page, original essay to write on what I consider to be the best book published between July 1 2004 and June 1 2005 to win a 3-year $1000 scholarship from Chapters. I've selected the new American Library anthology of Lovecraft's tales as my title of choice.

Anyways, gotta scoot off to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home