Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Davyth's Book Club

My apologies for all the academic blather I've been posting lately. Luckily I'll be starting work at two jobs after exams, so the last thing on my mind will be academic dross. I might offer an infrequent post about a book I'm reading, but otherwise I'll be busy working. My self-induced summer reading list is near completion, ranging from Chaucer to McLuhan to Gaiman. The total of books is sitting around 15 right now. I'm open for recommendations, too. Cheers.

My recommendations: China Mieville's King Rat and John R. Clark's Modern Satiric Grotesque: And Its Traditions.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vixen said...

Hmm...the King Rat(zinger). Way too much of a coincidence for me...

6:24 PM  
Blogger Davyth said...

I picked up a copy of Cohen's Beautiful Losers for you today.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home