Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Friday, January 14, 2005

Shakespeare's Cat



Here is the youngest feline, Cleta. She will be turning 2 this year. Although she resides at this home, she is truly my girlfriend, Vivian's cat. Vivian named her after Cleopatra, the infamous Egyptian Queen. Needless to say the name is befitting.

4 Comments:

Blogger Vixen said...

So how did my baby become Shakespeare's Cat? LOL

9:26 PM  
Blogger Davyth said...

"Shakespeare's Dog" is a famous comic novel by Leon Rooke about Shakespeare. And Cleopatra is one of infamous female characters from one of Shakespeare's plays. Hence the title.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Ah, I see, forgive my ignorance.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Davyth said...

No need to apologize. I've never personally read the book. It is etched in my memory from the year I worked in the Fiction department at Chapters. In my naive youth I thought Chapters was such a great and fun place to work, which it was then. Oh I was so naive. Now I am jaded and work in Periodicals!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home