Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

My Condolences

My apologies for not posting little more than blather or whining lately, but it appears as though my health is waning again. My behaviour has been erratic lately, as well. My lungs are starting to hurt as much as before. Chest pain. It's not as much heaviness, as it is feeling strained and out of breath in the chest region. I am planning to go back to the doctor, at least to refill my prescription for an asthama puffer--I am worried that this semester will kill me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vixen said...

I hope you get better soon. Happy Anniversary...Don't worry, I'll be here to help you this semestre.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home