Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Reign of Terror

It's been a while since my last posting. Since X-mas Eve my sister and her kids have been occupying--yep that's the right word--this house, and after X-mas Day littering it with their presents. Although I do confess to playing with a few of their toys, especially the remote control four-wheeler. It was only fair seeing as my niece will return to her home and inevitably challenge her neighbourhood friend, Dylon, to a race, as he has the same toy. So I gave the kid an edge, I hope. Someone had to teach her the basics--popping wheelies, control, physics, etc. I am her uncle after all. What kind of uncle would I be if I didn't show her the tricks of the trade that no one else could show her? It's called education ;).

As well, our new refrigerator finally arrived yesterday. No more twangy, caterwauling fridge for this house. After a while I thought I was living in an haunted house - its ghoulish warbling and our cats' frightened meows (my niece and nephew ushered in a reign of terror for the pets). The house is finally clean and quiet.

If I ever learn to use photo-hosting I'll post some photos from over the holidays. If you go to: http://vixensden.blogspot.com/ You can see photos of one of the cats, Cleta, who lives here.




2 Comments:

Blogger Vixen said...

who says you can give out my blog address? lol

6:56 PM  
Blogger Davyth said...

It's not like anyone reads this blog other than you, hun.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home