Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Friday, January 14, 2005

Lady and the Tramp



I couldn't find a photo of just our sole male cat, Peechee (pronounced 'pee-shee'). He was originally my sister's cat, a gift from an ex-boyfriend who happened to be Persian. So in their infinite wisdom they named him 'cat' in a foreign language. The feline is approaching 5 or 6 years old, to be honest I cannot remember when we got him. After my dad paid for a life-saving surgery for the cat, he adopted him as "his" (my dad will always tell you it's HIS cat now) cat. The dog companion would be Lady, our senior Golden Retriever. She is approaching 10 years old now. Her age is easy to gage as we got her when I was in the sixth grade. It's hard to forget when it was my sole responsibility to come home at EVERY lunch from school to feed and walk the puppy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home