Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Friday, December 17, 2004

Lapsing Into A Comma

I changed my mind again. Instead of reading both Pincher Martin and The Inheritors, I've settled on Pincher Martin. Even so, once I am finished reading Golding's book I am thinking of sticking to the Bible AND readings for school. My brain can't take it too long before it lapses into mental illness, much akin to the respiratory ailment I suffered from earlier in the school year--near exhaustion from working too hard. As much as I think it possible to read myself into an idealistic trance, it isn't happening for much longer. I am ignoring too much of reality--there are far more important things than books. Yes, that's what I wrote. I am not giving up on books, or my education, no sirree. But it's time to grow up...

NOTE: I've even managed to put down Pincher Martin in frustration. No more, I say. Just stick to the curriculum for the next few months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home