Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Moving

I am taking a hiatus from blogging, until after I move out at the end of this month. Have to start packing up my stuff as I'm moving either to Toronto, or Hamilton temporarily, depending on if and when the apartment in Toronto is ready. Uncertain if and when I'll have Internet access--depends if there is another free wireless signal in the area...


1 Comments:

Blogger Dr J said...

Hello there young bloke,

Sorry I didn't respond to you earlier, but have been insanely busy & shifting from my ancient desktop to my (kinda) new laptop, and so lost most of my old email address book. I've been meaning to write back. Send me your email addy and I will ASAP. My addy remains the same. Cheers, good sir, and give my best to your lovely (wow!) wife. :-)

J.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home