Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Off My Feet

A trip to the doctor's office this past Thursday has confirmed I have aggravated some latent infirmity in my left knee, a fracture or tear. The daily, growing strain placed on my left leg's muscles is causing a slight limp in my walk now. As a result, my doctor sent me to have several X-Rays taken of the region of my left knee to identify the precise problem. Next Thursday I return to have the results revealed to me, and a medical solution to the problem offered by my doctor. I hope this won't affect my ability to work.

Otherwise I have been steadily reading Tom Harpur's new book Water Into Wine: An Empowering Vision of the Gospels. My left leg is probably grateful that I am not a strict believer of any Christian orthodox, evangelical or fundamentalist interpretation of the Bible, because I have not been up on my feet in distress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home