Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, June 05, 2006

Movie Weekend

Nothing but spending time with my fiancée, attending church, eating, and watching movies this weekend: saw Over the Hedge, Jarhead, V for Vendetta, Underworld: Evolution and Munich.

After getting fed-up with that Lynn Picknett book -- with only a few pages left - I've gone back to reading Cujo again. Next book: Tolstoy's Hadji Murad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pious Labours said...

V for Vendetta was an awesome movie! I'm not a movie fan, but that was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. I gotta grow a guy Fawkes stache :)

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home