Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Graal

Another day, and a moderately interesting one. Yesterday, starting at noon, work began early for a few of us from the night shift. We received our basic training and safety instruction followed by a test for our order-picker ('cherry-picker') operator licenses. I was the only amateur of the group, the sole person to have never previously operated one of these machines in the workplace. My prior experience with technology in the workplace consisted merely of computers, pump-trucks and assembly-line production for light plating.

After a short but swift eight and a half hour shift I ventured over to my former work to pick up an order of mine--Hadji Murad. Upon entering the store I met up with my favourite cash supervisor who happened to be on break so we chatted somewhat before I disappeared back onto the 'sales floor'. After some time perusing, I gathered some of the other, forgotten conspiracy theory books written by the infamous authors of Holy Blood, Holy Grail: Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh and Henry Lincoln. Such as: The Messianic Legacy, The Dead Sea Scroll Deception, Temple and the Lodge, as well as Clive Prince and Lynn Picknett's The Templar Revelation. Later I handed the books over to my fiancée, who is ever so slowly reading Holy Blood, Holy Grail coincidentally as her brother is working on a group project in high school English class on The Da Vinci Code.

Then it was a brief rest at home, cooking a quick meal before heading out to see my fiancée at the bar, playing and losing, fair and square, a few games of pool to her, and then taking her home following a prolonged double-shift at the bar.

It's about time to hit the sack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home