Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A Voice Crying In The Wilderness

There is nothing exciting to report tonight: I woke up around 9:30 this morning, went to work for 11:00 AM until 7:00 PM, returned home, watched some TV (House), prepared, cooked and ate Lemon Chicken, continued reading Ricci's Testament, and now I'm heading off to join my bartending fiancée, Vivian, at her work (and later drive her home).

The cycle will continue tomorrow when I will inevitably awaken early (to the sudden raspy, metallic cry of my radio alarm into the wilderness of my dreams) to work a short shift from 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM and eventually, or perhaps, make my way over to my fiancée's place to celebrate her father's birthday. Then I get a day off.

Perhaps then I'll finish reading Ricci's Testament - and move on to something different, such as Jean Baudrillard's The System of Objects, or maybe some other lost and forgotten book on my shelf in the basement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home