Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Shirking Duty

I have neglected this blog of late as usual shirking it with anxious excuses of studying and more than often manic fits - in between keeping up with things like re-reading The Waste Land for my upcoming McLuhan/Frye exam on Friday. Last minute studying has finally commenced, at least for my Advanced Shakespeare course - I have been reviewing the problem "comedies" we studied: Troilus and Cressida earlier today, and next I will read All's Well That Ends Well.

That's about it for now. I don't really feel like writing anything until school is finally over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home