Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Have A Nice Day

Just got an e-mail from one of the printing press jobs I applied for and unfortunately, though they say my resume is "impressive," it is not what they are seeking for the position. Oh well. The first, no doubt, of many anticipated rejections I expect to ferret out seeking for a new suitable and professional, post-graduate job.

I'm not that disappointed truly. My hopes were about as high as a scuttling weasel. No worries. I spent the better half of my afternoon, following a brief shift working in receiving with magazines at Chapters, with my better half: my fiancée and her family. As well, two books--S.T. Joshi's definitive guide, The Subtler Magick: The Writings and Philosophy of H.P. Lovecraft, as well as Marshall McLuhan's disseration The Classical Trivium-- which I had ordered months ago, finally arrived today after nearly a full semester on back order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home