Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Tic Tac Toe

A long time it's been since I last posted. I've been busy these erstwhile days - switched departments at work from periodicals to cash, regular cameos at Viv's place, and today we went to the CNE. On the book front I haven't sat down to read in half a week, too tired after going hither and thither with my fiancée - though I am eyeing Henri Bergson's Time and Free Will. For a short while, a few days, I tried reading The Romance of the Rose but I just wasn't in the mood for medieval allegory. Some scampering tonight, too, as a derelict York finally released the booklist after a week long delay.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vixen said...

No narration tonight?

9:57 PM  
Blogger Davyth said...

Too busy playing a game--tic tac toe--with you, hun.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home