Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Rules of Engagement

For the curious reader:

Here is the engagement ring I bought for my fiancé from Spence Diamonds. You will see an entry about the ring, likely anon, at her blog--by anon I mean soon, as the word ought to be used. When I gave it to her earlier this evening she danced, lithely across the apartment, punctuating her merrymaking with brief pauses to thurst her hand into the air to admire the ring. This gave us an excuse to use another gift I had given previously, an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner, to clean the whole slew of rings and earrings Viv's family owns.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Vixen said...

Thanks hunny xoxoxo. I love you so much.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Davyth said...

I love you, and to see you aflutter is a blessing.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home