Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, June 13, 2005

Another One Bites The Dust

You will probably not see much posted on this blog in the next while, since earlier this morning my car broke (down)--thus kicking the bucket. For the next few days I'll be hunting for a new car. The car is simply not worth repairing, so I'm now on an odyssey in search of home: a new one.

I'm just glad the mechanical problems happened as I was reversing from a gas pump, rather than on the road, at high speeds and/or with the four passengers who were going to be in the car about an hour later. One can only call it divine intervention, there is nothing else to call it--I have been fortunate throughout my life, as though protected by angels, to emerge unscathed from some rough accidents. Especially after last year's car accident--crashing into a concrete guard-rail then swerving out of control across two high traffic lanes of the transfer ramp from the 401 E to the 410--to be intact, and alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home