Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Friday, May 13, 2005

Three Cheers

Unless the sky begins to rain flying pigs, I cannot have a more unusual day. I spent most of the day assembling light-switch doodads, whatchamacallits for gawd knows what. My co-workers, two Guyanese ladies, brought me curried fish and rice for supper to my surprise. This Monday they're bringing curried duck and rice. I hate to sound like a Justin Timberlake song, or a McDonald's commercial, but I'm lovin' it. As well I have been indulging in the oddest hodgepodge of literature--John Donne's poetry and J.G. Ballard's Crash.

Don't think I'm calling this a weird day, no, far from it. Life has been good since school ended and starting my second job. Nothing but good times. Cheers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vixen said...

Life could be better. You haven't redeemed your coupons yet.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home