Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, May 09, 2005

To Hell and Back

While I wait for grades to be released near the end of the month I am thinking about what courses to take next year. If I have my first choice I'll be taking the following:

(1) McLuhan / Frye - EN 4109 with Bruce Powe
(2) Renaissance Theatre of Transgression - EN 4184 with Agnes Juhasz-Ormsby
(3) Advanced Shakespeare - EN 4185 with Derek Cohen
(4) From Modernism to Post-Modernism - EN 3451 with Lesley Higgins and Marie-Christine Leps
(5) The Works of Franz Kafka (in translation) - HUMA 4700 with Mark Webber

My two pinch-hitters (back-up courses) will be:
(1) Greek Drama and Culture - HUMA 3100
(2) 17th Century Perspectives - EN 3270

Ideally, I'm trying to design my schedule to be in school three days (Tuesday to Thursday) so I can still work 3 days a week. Any further course recommedations?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home