Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Thursday, December 29, 2005

"I am a doctor after all..."

It seems in an effort to outdo my fiancée, I've managed to come down with the same throat infection, or bug caught we suspect two days ago while visiting an elderly lady, whose caretaker/sister was sick. Naturally, I've come down hard with this bug in the last hour, or so, of course when I first laid down to sleep. Clearly, I'm not going to work tomorrow - insomnia, sore, dry throat, cough, aching muscles, stuffy nose - as this bug has managed to infect two or three people rapidly, and simultaneously in under two days. Except my lungs feel strained, too, as they always do whenever I'm sick and/or can't sleep--I really do want to sleep, my eyes are sore with the ache of lethargy and insomnia but when I lay my head on the pillow my head feels cloudy, and I can't focus on sleeping. Instead, I'm sitting here miserably typing away to pass the time until I have to wake up around 9:00 AM - because, regardless, I have to get my passport signed by my doctor today.

Godspeed. And good health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home