Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, December 12, 2005

Riding Life Like A Subway

As I meditate on this blog forsaken after months of school, and try to think of something novel to write or say--I realize there isn't anything left. Life happened in rapid moving pictures like a movie these last few months. Words would be insufficient, too slow and awkward like a fat kid in gym class to keep up with the constant iron man marathon of my life, and homework recently. It's only when you stop moving that motion or kinetics finally catches up with you. Then it usually hits you like a blasting fulgor of wind, or snow--hence the word 'thunderstruck'.

Perhaps it's because I'm using another blog for a class that I've abandoned this one--plain sick of anything to do with blogs outside of class. But I'm finding myself interested in staying in a flurry of discombobulating kinetic motion in everything from emotions to mind, riding life like a subway with brief moments of trembling, inert pauses only to be on my way and maintain the schedule. Let's just hope I'm not living the life of the TTC.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home