Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Saturday, April 16, 2005

One Hundred Years of Solitude x10

With two days left before I write my next long and overdue exam, I've realized how much I groan at the thought. It is not the exam so much as the gap, almost a lacuna of time in my life gone missing--an absence, or void produced by studying. I know, I shouldn't complain. I don't have a life anyways. But the prospect of recounting 1000+ years of history, roughly from the time of Augustine to the Carolingian to Enlightenment period(s), scares the carp out of me. Too many Richards, Charles and Henrys to my own liking. But I know I'll study, albeit begrudgingly. Oh well. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home