Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Sunday, September 25, 2005

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Yesterday was an exciting day - dinner in the Gay Village, Opera at the Hummingbird, and back to the Gay Village for a short drag show. It's definitely a venture I recommend trying - most amusing to see an opera then a drag show back to back. I'm sorry that Viv couldn't go, being out of the country, however, it was nice to see my old friend Jon - walk and talk across Toronto.

I think I had a surfeit of fun this weekend - farewell party at Jack Astors Friday night for a co-worker (who didn't show up). Then Saturday. On the down side, I haven't gotten much school work done. I should go re-read Astrophil and Stella - for the sake of class, as well as another topic to post on the blog. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home