Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Friday, September 09, 2005

I Feel Like Chicken Tonight

I haven't much else to add to my erstwhile post, aside from a few events. Today Viv, my fiancée, had her first orientation shift at my work, Chapters, just a minor shift to fill out paperwork. It is quite a delight knowing we won't fret as much as last year, when we lacked time to see each other to the point I skipped (dull, tepid) classes just to see her. This year, however, we have four classes together and now we're employed at the same workplace. Aside from one nagging, persistent problem we're handling, this year looks to be positively sentimental for me and my fiancée.

I might have posted much sooner tonight, however, I finished cooking a recipe called Fake'N'Bake Chicken (not to be confused with Shake N Bake!) from a cookbook I received free from work. So, I sat down to grab a bite of this delightful morsel. The book is called Eat, Shrink and Be Merry by the same pair of ladies who did Looneyspoons. A little bean salad on the side leftover from fiancée's erstwhile cooking made it the perfect derelict dinner, too.

Now it's time to boil some water, have a tea, and sit to read Henry VI Pt.2 for an upcoming class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home