Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Friday, September 09, 2005

First Week of Class

The first week of school is over. All my classes, except one (which I haven't had yet), were quite exceptional. My professors this year are: B.W. Powe, Derek Cohen, R. Darren Gobert, John Van Esterik and Roger Kuin. With the exception of one, Mr. Van Esterik, these professors were chosen mainly because of word-of-mouth, personal recommendations. I can see that I won't be let down this year, but challenged, for a change. The best part so far: most of my profs abhor final exams, and would prefer assignments, tests, quizzes and presentations to reflect our effort.

I'll post more than a minor update later, after I work 12 to 8 today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home