Incendium Amoris



"But I haven't lost the demons' craft and cunning: I've inherited
from them some useful things, but they won't be used for their benefit!"


--Robert de Boron, Merlin

Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Saturday, February 05, 2005

The Dean of Canadian Science Fiction

For your reading pleasure, here is a link to a short story by Robert J. Sawyer, called Shedskin. Don't worry, I'm not violating copyright laws -- it's available free on his website. If you like what you read, I suggest reading his Neanderthal Parallax series--Hominids, Humans, Hybrids--or Calculating God, Flashforward, Factoring Humanity. He also has another book coming out in March called Mindscan, which explores the idea of uploaded consciousness like "Shedskin". Before I spoil more, read on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home